-
March 24th, 2006, 11:45 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I would have to say Molly and Addy. I've never liked Molly. I like Addy enough but my sister has had her heart set on getting her for so long that I don't even bother. I like her books but she's never been my top doll. I don't like Kaya's face mold. I got Kailey because I was into surfing and Australia at the time, and to make up for her blondness she has a really quirky personality. For awhile I was anti-Sam just because she was the doll everyone got, but now that I have her I love her and I can't part with her!!! My all-time favorite, though, is Kit. I have two Kit dolls.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks